UNICEF Community Mobilization Assistant Recruitment – The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) – For 70 years, UNICEF has been working on the ground in 190 countries and territories to promote children’s survival, protection and development.
The world’s largest provider of vaccines for developing countries, UNICEF supports child health and nutrition, good water and sanitation, quality basic education for all boys and girls, and the protection of children from violence, exploitation, and AIDS. UNICEF is funded entirely by the voluntary contributions of individuals, businesses, foundations and governments.
We are looking for qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Mobilization Assistant
Human Resouce Specialist
Senior Human Resources Assistant
WASH Officer (Information Management)
Consultant Monitoring Officer- Protection Sociale
- The Reading and Numeracy Activity (RANA) is a 3-year UNICEF funded early primary grades reading pilot project implemented in partnership with FH1360/AHNI, in collaboration with the government of Kastina State.
- RANA aims to improve literacy and numeracy for girls and boys in primary grades 1-3 in the supported states. It is assisting 100 formal Schools and Integrated Qur’anic Schools (IQS) in each of the states.
- A regular and immediate comprehensive report should be forwarded to FOMWAN Desk Officer on achievement/success recorded in the implementation especially on CLAG and in Community Reading Hub sessions (CRHubs).
- Participate in regular internal and external coordination for the program component at LGA level and at state level when required
- Support the coordination of CRHubs reading session and any other duty assigned by the project State Team Leader (STL)
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume/CV and a cover letter in a single MS Word or PDF document
- Use the Application link provided on this website to start your application free of charge.
- Start your application online here.