Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development – Chief Audu Ogbeh has given directives for the commencement of new recruits across the federation. A message he said was ordered by the President himself a day after he returned from London.
He (Chief Audu Ogbeh) stated that as Nigeria Government is trying so hard to diversify the economy, moving attention from Crude to Agriculture, we want to create an avenue for large agricultural productivity and Increase revenue by been the number leading country in export products.
Our Vision: Grow Nigeria’s agricultural sector
What we have started doing!
- Execute an agricultural transformation agenda to support Mr. Presidents Transformation Agenda
- Focus on agriculture as a business
- Utilize the transformation of the agricultural sector to create jobs, create wealth and ensure food security
- Focus on value chains where Nigeria has comparative advantage
Develop strategic partnerships to stimulate investments to drive a market-led agricultural transformation
- State and Local Governments
- Inter-ministerial collaboration
- Private sector
- Farmer groups and civil society
- Sharp focus on youth and women
Applicants with OND/HND, B.Sc., Diploma
Individuals with disability should not apply
Must be a citizen and reside in Nigeria
Must be above 18 to 65 years
Note: On the course of this ongoing registration, you are not required to pay any money to any group or Individuals claiming to be agent or any platform requesting for payments, application is free and we advice you be very careful as to who you contact.
THE RECRUITMENT IS OPEN TO
Open & closing dates
2017-08-24 to 2017-09-31
Not specified per year
Pay scale & grade
Monthly and Allowances with added ons
HOW TO APPLY