Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out
All Applicants are expected to visit https://vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/ and check for their names under their State of Origin or click “Recruitment Results” and select “Applicants Shortlisted for Interview”.
Thereafter, check the Timetable below to see when your Ministry /cadre has been scheduled for Interview. The FCSC interview will hold at PSIN, Kubwa from Monday, 27th March to Monday, 3rd April, 2017 in the following order;
- MONDAY, 27TH MARCH – 9AM: ALL FEDERAL MINISTRY OF EDUCATION.
- TUESDAY, 28TH MARCH – 9AM: ALL FEDERAL MINISTRY OF LABOUR & EMPLOYMENT and FEDERAL MINISTRY OF TRADE & INVESTMENT.
- WEDNESDAY, 29TH MARCH – 9AM: ALL FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INFORMATION and FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE plus BUREAU OF PUBLIC PROCUREMENT.
- THURSDAY, 30TH MARCH – 9AM: ALL FEDERAL MINISTRY OF POWER, WORKS & HOUSING and FEDERAL MINISTRY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY plus FEDERAL MINISTRY OF TRANSPORT.
- FRIDAY, 31ST MARCH – 9AM: ALL OFFICE OF THE AUDITOR GENERAL FOR THE FEDERATION and OFFICE OF THE SURVEYOR GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION.
- MONDAY, 3RD APRIL – 9AM: ALL FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS.
NB: Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the date /time as scheduled for their Ministries /Cadres. Shortlisted Candidates should come along with their means of Identification (e.g. Driver’s License, National ID card, International Passport, etc) and two (2) passport size photographs.
Candidates are also expected to come along with Originals of their Credentials and two (2) photocopies of each duly endorsed by them.